Between them, Conlumino’s consultants have well over 90 years of experience working on a bespoke basis with retailers and those concerned with retailing to help them improve their understanding of the sector and grow their businesses. While each project is unique Conlumino’s services tend to fall into a number of distinct areas, as shown below.
The first step in any bespoke or advisory work is to have a chat with us about your requirements. There’s no charge for this so feel free to get in touch!
We regularly work with retailers to help formulate business and trading strategies conducive to growth. Our services range from undertaking full business appraisals and assessments to developing strategies for specific needs such as new market entry or new concept development.
- Development of front end trading strategies
- Market position assessment and repositioning
- Opportunity and white space assessment
- New market entry assessment and strategy
- New concept development
- Idea generation and strategy workshops
Using our extensive global panel or by undertaking intercept surveys we can help you understand all areas of shopper and consumer behaviour. Our team is expert at all aspects of the consumer research process from designing surveys and sampling methodologies to segmenting, analysing and deriving insights from data.
- CAPI, CATI, CAWI methodologies on both a bespoke and omnibus basis
- Exit interviews and intercept surveys
- Consumer satisfaction studies
- Focus groups, both face-to-face and online
- Accompanied shops
- In store participant observation
- Consumer segmentation and attitudinal analysis
Market sizing and forecasting
Although our off-shelf reports contain a wealth of data and analysis we are frequently asked to calculate a whole range of metrics on a bespoke basis. Our consultants have the expertise to do this for most retail sectors, products and markets.
- Market sizing, including niche retail markets
- Market forecasting, both short and long range
- Market share estimation and calculation
- Retail metric estimation for space, sales densities, store numbers
- Economic forecasting
Commercial due diligence
Our consultants are experienced at working on retail related commercial due diligence assignments. Whether you use us for a full due diligence project or as a sounding board our team is sufficiently expert in retail to provide robust and realistic assessments of most businesses. Our evidenced based approach allows you to access both our wealth of data as well as our opinions and insight.
- Complete commercial due diligence
- Provision of data and metrics for a due diligence process
- Retail business turnaround
- Informal ad-hoc expert advice and opinions
Our consultants regularly work with retailers and property companies to help them optimise trading on a location-by-location basis. Our locations services include helping retailers understand where to open new stores, product and portfolio optimisation by location, local market assessment, tenant mix analysis and development of store segmentations.
- Store location analysis
- Local market audits and assessment
- Shopping centre tenant mix analysis
- Store segmentation analysis and development
- Trading optimisation by location
For more information on our consultancy services please contact our consulting team at email@example.com or on 020 7936 6663 / 020 7936 6654.