Conlumino currently publishes a select range of analytical research covering a number of different sectors and issues. All of our published analysis provides an in-depth, expert understanding of markets, retailers, consumers and key issues. Moreover, it is always action focused so as well as helping you to understand what’s going on, it helps you to make better business decisions.
Our current research streams include:
Home market analysis
We provide the most comprehensive research available on the home retail markets. In total this series spans some 30+ reports each looking, in detail, at a specific home category such as cooking and baking or domestic appliances.
- Detailed and accurate market sizes by broad category and detailed sub-sector; including forecasts to 2016.
- An understanding of the key issues affecting the category and what they mean for retailers.
- Detailed profiles of key players in each category with market shares, trading strategies and future prospects.
- Highly granular consumer research to understand who’s buying, what they’re buying, where and why.
- Recommendations and strategies for success for retailers.
Our retail occasions series provides an in-depth analysis of how consumers are behaving across different retail occasions, both big and small. They help you to understand what shoppers want from different occasions, how they’re behaving and how they’re using, and what they think of, various retailers.
- Covers 10 occasions: Valentines, Mothers Day, Easter, Fathers Day, Summer Holiday, Back to School, Halloween, Bonfire Night, Christmas, New Year.
- Provides an in-depth understanding of what’s being purchased, by whom and where.
- Analyses the value of occasions and what consumers are spending.
- Gives insight into how consumers are using different retailers and what they think of them.
- Our analysis allows you to understand how to maximise success across different occasions.
Our forecasting series helps you understand how retail is likely to shape up over the next five years. Our retail analysts, who are experts in both economics and forecasting, provide insight into where they expect retail to go, the rationale for their views and, most importantly, insight into what it means for the sector and for retailers.
- Main retail forecasts are published quarterly and cover all key retail sectors: food, clothing, footwear, electricals, DIY, homewares, furniture and flooring, health and beauty, home entertainment, food service.
- A monthly update on wider economic issues helps you understand the backdrop against which retailers are trading.
- Provides an in-depth analysis of what the forecasts mean for retail and retailers and the strategies for success.
- Includes extensive consumer research to help you understand how consumers are reacting to economic circumstances.
Our online series of reports presents a detailed view of e-commerce and m-commerce markets across five core European countries. They provide insight into the current and future size of the market on a sector basis as well as detailing the various consumer dynamics operating within each country.
- Provides a definitive view of online markets in the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain.
- Analysis includes market size overall and by sector, for both e-retail and m-retail as well as 5 year forecasts.
- Detailed consumer research allows you to understand how consumers are behaving online.
- Profiles of key online players gives you insight into what they’re doing right.
- Insight into niche areas such as social media, cross border shopping and new technologies.
For more information on any of these products, including pricing options, please contact our account management team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7936 6663 / 020 7936 6654.